I created a new Smoothie to give my immune system a jump!
This smoothie is oh so yummy! I am super excited with how it turned out, I sort of had a feeling it would but was a little nervous when I decided to add in the ginger, but it is a pleasantly delightful addition!
You will need:
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 3/4 cup frozen raspberries
- 1 fresh pear
- 1 small piece of ginger (about 1 cm by 1 inch or so)
- 3 drops orange Essential Oil (we LOVE our Young Living oils)
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1.5 cups of coconut milk
Optional butt kicking immune boosting SUPERPOWERS to add to your smoothie:
- My favorite vitamin packed raw probiotics!
- We also LOVE taking Young Living’s Life 5 probiotic. Taking a probiotic daily has really helped to alleviate my digestive issues, it really makes a world of a difference in my over all health, builds up my immune system and keeps me from getting ill!
- Vitamin C Powder (1,000-2000 mg)
- NingXia Red (2 ounces) Young Living’s super food supplement made from Wolfberries – super high in anti-oxidants!
- Place all your ingredients in a blender, blend until smooth!
Don’t have any Young Living Essential Oils yet? But want to learn more about how oils can support your health? Join us over here to learn more!
Enjoy this refreshing smoothie!
Eat & be well,