Thyme, Eucalyptus steam bath ——
1. bring a large pot of water to a boil
2. remove from heat and let cool 1-3 min
3. test the steam to make sure it is not super hot (we don’t want to burn your nostrils)
4. bring the put carefully to a safe place so that you can sit in front of it
5. add 2 drops of each oil to the pot of water
6. place face over the pot of water —- about 8 inches from the water, close your eyes, breath deep and put the towel over your head in order to capture the steam, creating a tent. Breath deeply for as long as you can stand the warm steam on your face.
7. Repeat this process as often as needed.